Natures Purest Asia Limited is committed to applying and following the principles and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong, to safeguard the privacy of customers with respect to personal data.
– We will only collect, hold and use personal data required for its operations and other related activities, and in a lawful and fair manner.
– We will only use personal data for the stated purpose, and for other purposes as agreed by the data subjects.
– We will use our best endeavours to maintain personal data updated and accurate.
– Personal data held by Natures Purest Asia Limited will be stored securely and we will train our employees with regard to personal data privacy issues. Our Employees will respect the privacy of customers and will not make a disclosure to unauthorized parties.
– We will provide all data subjects with access to, and the right to correct, their personal data held by Natures Purest Asia Limited.